Lacoochee--a small town in central Florida near the Withlacoochee River.
have a safe trip, and a great time!
Have a safe trip.Vicki over at OutsideIn has a stepfather that lives at the very tip of the upper tip of Michigan. Take a warm jacket. It looks like some cool air coming down up there.
Have a wonderful time.
Beverly, thanks for the visit tonight. I would go crazy if I heard a person say "a person which". That's too funny!
I have always wanted to go visit Mackinaw Island, but I can't convince my husband....I am sure you had a wonderful time.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
have a safe trip, and a great time!
Have a safe trip.
Vicki over at OutsideIn has a stepfather that lives at the very tip of the upper tip of Michigan. Take a warm jacket. It looks like some cool air coming down up there.
Have a wonderful time.
Beverly, thanks for the visit tonight. I would go crazy if I heard a person say "a person which". That's too funny!
I have always wanted to go visit Mackinaw Island, but I can't convince my husband....I am sure you had a wonderful time.
Post a Comment