My grandma is so excited to see the leaves that are changing colors and falling to the ground. She came to Virginia last year in October, but it was hot and the leaves would not change their colors for her. So, while we're out walking, she stops and looks and takes pictures of the pretty leaves.
She even takes pictures of the leaves that fall to the ground. She's just glad that she doesn't have to rake them up. My daddy raked three big bags full last Saturday.
When we got back to the house, my grandma laid me on the changing table and took off my clothes because it was hot outside. I love to lie on the changing table and look outside and all around. .
Today is my two month birthday On Friday my grandma will take me to the pediatrician for my two month checkup, and you know what that means...shots. I have to get a shot for RSV every month during the fall and winter to help me not get sick.Every morning and every evening my mommy and daddy have to do physical therapy on me. They thump my chest and my back to try to keep my lungs clear. Every time that I eat I have to take enzymes to help my food digest. My daddy prays every day that the scientists will find a way to fix my gene that caused me to have cystic fibrosis.
On the 17th, I get to go with my grandma to meet my mommy for an appointment with the CF specialist in Charlottesville at the university hospital. They will poke and prod and x-ray to see how I'm doing. I'll be sure to let you know.
My grandma is tired at night after she has taken care of me all day. She says that she should have gone to the gym to build up her muscles before she came up here.
She's going to show you some pictures from Georgia, but she wanted you to see how much I've grown. I'll come back another time and see you again.
10 comments:
Ella,
You write such an interesting post! Lucky you to have your Grandma there with you taking such good care of you!
(don't you think she just loves it?)
PS You get cuter by the day!!
Dear Ella,
You are so adorable. And so terribly articulate!
I know you are enjoying wearing your grandma out and, truth be told, she's loving it.
Happy two month birthday. You are loved by many.
Hi, Ella,
You must take after your grandma; she's a good writer, too.
A lot of people are praying along with your mommy, daddy, grandma and other family members that you can be made well.
Meanwhile, you keep enjoying this time with Grandma, 'cause she'll be going back home before you know it. Or . . . maybe she won't be able to tear herself away!
Morning Ella,
you are a very gifted writer for a 2 month old baby, :) and very pretty too! you are very blessed to have a Grandma, and mommy and Daddy , that love you dearly!
God Bless you Ella and your family!
you are in my thought and prayer
huggs
Yes, Ella, you do have quite a vocabulary for one so new to the world. Keep it up and keep us posted.
There is nothing like that baby smile of wonder and anticipation. Lucky grandma.
Dear Ella
My how you've grown since I last saw you. YOU are looking lovelier and lovelier every day. Your true beauty is blossoming. It was so nice that you watched over your Grandmother so well and helped explain things to her. I know she is so happy to be with you for an entire month.
Take care dear little one.
Beverly, she is SO gorgeous! She sure doesn't look as if there is anything wrong with her. I will pray for her continued health and that they will find a way to help her.
Dear Ella,
You have a great grandmother and we all love her and you dearly!!
(((hugs)))
She is such a beautiful sweetie pie.
And has her Grandma wrapped around her little finger as such a tender age. Very smart thing to do Ella.
Lovely leaves. It hasn't changed here much. When it does I hope to go up and see Williamsburg. The leaves are so beautiful there for some reason.
Oh my, Little Ella.. you are so very beautiful. Your grandma is one very lucky lady to have such a precious little one. I too will be praying for a cure.
Post a Comment