Friday, September 28, 2007

Friday fun and frenzy


If my grammy doesn't hurry up and come, I'm going to go see her. Well, Grammy is on her way tomorrow to Virginia where she is going to spend the whole month being with Ella (oh, yes, her parents too.) I was going to stop along the way to do some visiting, but I'm going to wait until I'm on my way home to do that.

For fun today, go here and click on Video Clips. This lady is so funny. I've seen her for the last three years at Women of Faith conferences, and she never fails to have the house roaring with laughter. Those of whose children have flown the nest, and that is most of the people who come here, can remember the days when households were a little hectic and hurried. Turn up the sound for it is truly funny.

In other news (the frenzy) the University of South Florida Bulls, who have only had a football program for the last eleven years, are playing tonight before a sellout crowd at Ra*mond James Stadium in Tampa, where they will host West Virginia. West Virginia is ranked #5 in the polls. South Florida is #18. They are hoping for an upset just like they did last year. I told my Penn State friends that I'm glad we're not playing them. The team might be embarrassed. They did indeed play them three or four years ago, beat them, but it was a tough battle.

The city of Tampa has named today "Green and Gold Day." So, go Bulls! I'll be watching.
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go bulls is right! Very exciting, this college football stuff. And I've abandoned all loyalty to the Wolverines, fair weather friend that I am, so I'm all over USF.

I have a very funny video up today, too. You'll laugh.

This picture of Ella has me thinking of the time my sister backed our car out of the driveway at about the same age...enjoy your visit all month long. Does this mean you wont be around when I am there Oct 22- Nov. 2?

photowannabe said...

Beverly, have a wonerful visit with your family. Ella will really know her Grammy by the end of a month. How fun. Looking forwar to all the pictures when you return.
Great video clip by the way.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the book "Purse driven Life" and saw the video just the other day at another site!
I bet she is awesome in person!

Have a safe trip!
:)

Karen Townsend said...

I know your upcoming month will be fabulously fun and fly by too soon.

Safe travels.

L. said...

I'm soooo jealous! ha ha

I can't wait to read your blog as you spend a wonderful month with your sweet Ella!

By the way....Adam finally sent me some new Owen pix. I will be posting them in the days to come.

In the meantime, you have a safe journey and enjoy every precious moment with your family.

xoxo

JeanMac said...

Lots of love and Godspeed. Give baby Ella a hug. Enjoy your holiday!

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great trip. Don't spoil Ella too much.

BTW, those Bulls certainly showed out tonight.

Susie said...

Enjoy every moment of your visit with Ella. Looking forward to loads of pictures!
Travel safe...
xo

kenju said...

By now you are there already - at least I hope you are. Kiss Ella for me and have a wonderful time!

Anonymous said...

BTW, I'm so sorry for the hard times that Penn State is going through right now.

Anonymous said...

are ya there let? :)

have a great time!

and Thanks!

jel

Anonymous said...

Little Ella just keeps getting cuter and cuter. She looks like a natural behind the wheel. :-)

Anonymous said...

Okay, that's it. I want to hold that little girl, cuddle her and kiss that face all over!

Have a wonderful time, Beverly, which of course you will. :o)