Lacoochee--a small town in central Florida near the Withlacoochee River.
HAY! I got 60 points on one game! That's fun. I will send you the link to another one I found recently - I think you'll like it!
I meant HEY, of course! LOL
Omigosh! One more way for me to waste significant periods of time at my computer! That was fun. I went through it four times in succession, started off with 15, ended with...hmm...either 55 or 60; don't remember. Thanks for a fun start to my day!
HaHa...that was fun. I got 265 before the game was over. I could spend too much time with that....
Great fun...I got "hung" right off...lol!I emailed it to my daughter...she loves stuff like this!
I've been missing your posts...I hope everything is OK!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
HAY! I got 60 points on one game! That's fun.
I will send you the link to another one I found recently - I think you'll like it!
I meant HEY, of course! LOL
Omigosh! One more way for me to waste significant periods of time at my computer! That was fun. I went through it four times in succession, started off with 15, ended with...hmm...either 55 or 60; don't remember. Thanks for a fun start to my day!
HaHa...that was fun. I got 265 before the game was over. I could spend too much time with that....
Great fun...I got "hung" right off...lol!
I emailed it to my daughter...she loves stuff like this!
I've been missing your posts...I hope everything is OK!
Post a Comment