Here She Comes!
Don't you love the tongue! I remember always having my tongue stuck out like that when I was little and trying my best to accomplish something. Ella's mom said that her legs were too short to reach the pedals, but she was trying her best. It looks like fun!There she goes.



17 comments:
Beverly, she is getting SOOOOO big! I love the tongue. Mr. kenju used to do that when he played basketball, and I was sure he would bite it off someday! LOL
That little cutie looks like she is having so much fun. It won't be long before Ella will reach the pedals. Until then the tongue will do the work.
Beverly
I still can't believe how big Ella is getting! Amazing how the time is flying by. She is really adorable.
She's so cute - I do love the determination of that tongue! has she ever grown - nice to see a pic.
Oh...such determination in that cute little tongue!
What a sweetheart. The photos are wonderful....especially the one taken from behind.
I remember when we had to put blocks on the boys bikes so that they could reach those pedals!
Have a nice day!
Precious baby Ella.
My husband still does that as he ponders electronic/computer nerd stuff as he works. HA!
I cannot believe how Ella has grown- it's both wonderful and unnerving! She's darling on her trike-she has so much world to explore.
I'm here- we both survived the cold- let's do lunch.
Bev, I just *know* Ella is not that big, so this has to be some other child!
How many times can I say, "She's soooo cute!" and get away with it?
What a little doll. Froggy sticks her tongue out too!
boy she is agrowing up!
and it is easyer to think when your tongue in out like that, :)
Haiku just for you, Beverly:
SOMEDAY
My legs are too short
To reach the pedals; Grandma
Says I'll zoom someday.
She'd adorable Bev. Pictures of her in all her cuteness never fail to put a smile on my face..
Thanks for sharing!
xo
Sticking one's tongue out always helps with concentration. Hard tasks call for exteme measures.
A protruding tongue makes it much more likely that the difficult task will be accomplished.
Those are adorable photos!!
She is so cute!!! I think it is so funny that you used to do it too. My boys father would stick his tongue out when concentrating on his work, our oldest son does and so does his son.
I never thought about blocks on the pedals. Clever.
My beloved father STILL sticks his tongue out, at the age of 76. He has done this ever since I can remember, in fact, I thought it was a requisite to any task requiring concentration.
Your granddaughter is just beautiful.
(And, I like C.T.Guy's haiku.)
Look at her go!! Yay!!
Everyone knows that the "tongue" is absolutely necessary for really deep concentration.... how adorable she is!
Post a Comment