When I was at my son's this winter, I enjoyed taking photos of the bare trees. One day I was sitting in my car and looked up and saw this "creature" yawning, crying, or I don't know what. Carmi, over at
Written, Inc, is hosting a different thematic photo each week. Visit his blog and join in.
8 comments:
Looks like the jacket for a horror novel:)
Looks like that painting by Munch..is it THE SCREAM?!!
i love taking photos like this... we walk the trails on the wknds and see these often...
this is a great photo... i think it looks like a yawn...
It's a one-eyed, big mouth monster with a scar on its neck!
Love this tree! So tangled and complex.
(popped over from Carmi's, by the way)
I think it looks like the scream too. I went to Carmi's to take a look. I love his stuff and pop in quite often. I think I will pass on another theme post. I can hardly keep up with what I post now. Great fun though.
Yup, looks like a scream, yawn, singing tree! I love the intricacies of its branches. Good photo.
Have a good weekend!
Oh my, what a tangle of tree. I wonder if that is the tree's wailing mouth, bemoaning it's chaotic state. Nice find.
-smarmoofus
Post a Comment