Wednesday, July 02, 2008


But, Daddy, I don't want to get out of the pool.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

kenju said...

I know just how she feels!

podso said...

Bev, the photos are beautiful. You do good work! They speak volumes about the time you shared together. And, for me, they bring back memories of our little kids in your pool. Remember during the hepatitis and other times, how generous you were to let us swim in your pool!

Wendy said...

So sweet. And such an upsetting event for little Ella. But, I'll bet 5 minutes later, her grandma(or daddy or mommy) gave her a kiss and a cookie and her world was wonderful again! Ah, children, ya just gotta love them!

JeanMac said...

Poor little girl - but what a sweet picture!

photowannabe said...

Oh the tragedies of being so young. Love all the emotion in this shot. Sad Ella and tender, comforting Daddy. Good stuff Beverly.

Susie said...

You captured such a sweet father daughter moment!
Great photo..
Happy 4th!
xo

Deb said...

What a sweet picture of Ella and her Daddy!