Thursday, February 05, 2009

Just a note

The little boy who had the double lung transplant earlier this week is doing well. If you would like to read about his experience and progress, go here.

7 comments:

photowannabe said...

Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear he is doing well. Isn't it amazing what can be done today?

kenju said...

That's so good to know.

amarkonmywall said...

oh- this makes me happy. I was thinking about it after you left, so I'm glad for the update. With your template, Spring Training must be right around the corner. :-)

Wendy said...

Good news! That must be an awfully traumatic procedure to go through. I'm glad he is doing well.

Putz said...

yes i now give you permission to begin, i said begin talking about baseball

Shammickite said...

My hopes and best wishes are for that little boy in hospital and with his parents. May he continue to thrive.

Z said...

I'm praying for the little boy...May he come through beautifully and have no complications that can't be easily fixed. Thanks, Beverly...I pray for peace for his family, too.
GLAD you liked my dance story!
xxx