Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Growing up too fast


I'm going to take a quick trip to the store, Dad. Be back in a few.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute!

Putz said...

oh heavens wat a scare....don't wish that, of course i know your aren't...i am sure you want her to keep just like she is

podso said...

Growing up so fast! Little Bev there. :-)

kenju said...

I used to pretend drive when I was her age, too. She will be driving before you know it!

photowannabe said...

A glimpse of the near-by future...oh my. What a cutie Bev. Enjoy your time with the whole family.

Wendy said...

Yikes! A little too fast. Remember when our children were that age? Well look at them now.

jel said...

kids are into big of a hurry to growup :)

Jamie Dawn said...

I think Ella would LOVE to drive the cars at Disney!
I remember my kids loved it. We have video of Taylor driving with my brother alongside him. Taylor was giving Uncle Jason a wild ride!! Bumpity bump and smashing into the center divide that keeps the car on track. It was and still is hilarious.
Ella must have had fun pretending to drive the big car.
Very cute!

KGMom said...

Whoa--that is fast. Tee hee--growing up too soon.

JeanMac said...

She'll be doing it before you know - can't believe how she's growing.

Shammickite said...

Excuse me ma'am, can I see your Drivers license?