Lacoochee--a small town in central Florida near the Withlacoochee River.
have a wonderful visit, bev, with this not-wordless wonder of a precious girl! I get to babysit two days next week!
That's good exercise. I never thought to play jump the frisbee!
Words are not needed. She is one sweet little girl. Looks like she's having fun jumping on her frizbee.
Hopscotch... she is definitely ready for hopscotch.... a perfect game for grandma and Ella!
Playful and as cute as can be!
Sweet Ella....what a cutie-patootie....
Not the purpose for which the Frisbee was made, but what the heck! How inventive--and utterly adorable.
YOu tired of me saying HOW BEAUTIFUL I think Ella is?TOUGH. "There, I've said it agaiiiiinnnn..."! XXX
oh my there she is, i knew there as a reason i came over to visit you and that was to see pictures of ella
i also wanted to be comment 10 too
An Ella fix! Thank you! Did she stay upright after that last photo?
Post a Comment
11 comments:
have a wonderful visit, bev, with this not-wordless wonder of a precious girl! I get to babysit two days next week!
That's good exercise. I never thought to play jump the frisbee!
Words are not needed. She is one sweet little girl. Looks like she's having fun jumping on her frizbee.
Hopscotch... she is definitely ready for hopscotch.... a perfect game for grandma and Ella!
Playful and as cute as can be!
Sweet Ella....what a cutie-patootie....
Not the purpose for which the Frisbee was made, but what the heck! How inventive--and utterly adorable.
YOu tired of me saying HOW BEAUTIFUL I think Ella is?
TOUGH. "There, I've said it agaiiiiinnnn..."! XXX
oh my there she is, i knew there as a reason i came over to visit you and that was to see pictures of ella
i also wanted to be comment 10 too
An Ella fix! Thank you! Did she stay upright after that last photo?
Post a Comment