Carmi's theme this week is green. His theme may be green, but, as you know, the theme of most of my posts is the little girl in the photo. When someone looked at this photo not too long ago, they said that she looked like she was sitting in a meadow. It happens to be in the back yard.
I love seeing the green in Virginia when everything has bloomed in the spring. It is such a refreshing, invigorating shade of green. We who live here in Florida have green all year round, but often, unless it is well watered and fertilized, it isn't the beautiful green found in other places. As I look at the weather icons for our area these days, it shows cloudy skies and lightning, but we have had not a drop.
Drop in at Carmi's, see his offerings, and then look in the comments for other sites showing green. Maybe you'll even join in.


9 comments:
What a precious photo of Ella. It's perfect for the theme, I think!
I second that ! :)
very cool shot!
Bev, the perfect shade of GREEN, love the photo. She is beautiful.
This photo would be the perfect picture to represent all that is summer...it is all there. Perhaps I'll post it on my new bulletin board at church in my summer section!
Last night around midnight or maybe it was closer to 1 AM, I was trying to get into bed with a totally terrified cocker spaniel who was panting and trembling and very restless. Nothing I did helped and it was pretty heavy duty lightning and thunder and wind blown rain for about 40 minutes. I believe it rained another inch. So far, I haven't had to try the front water sprinklers at all this spring.
This is such a sweet and pensive look on Ella's face... Did I tell you that Nyssa looked at her pictures on your site and she fell in love with her...
What a cute pic! Ella is such a little sweetie. It does look like she's sitting in a meadow.
That is a fantastic photo....she looks so pensive! I don't think that my Owen could sit still long enough to pose for a picture like that!
She is a cutie!
: )
Sweet little girl! And are those dandelions I see in your lawn??
If you had not told me.. I too would have thought she was in a meadow. How very lovely. I hope you get some rain soon. We have been lucky in that way this year.
Post a Comment