Lacoochee--a small town in central Florida near the Withlacoochee River.
Thursday, September 24, 2009
A delightful story
I must admit that blogging is not my thing lately, but there is a delightful, funny story (I think) about Ella on another blog. Please go here to read it and leave a comment.
What a great story! I am so late and slow at writing and reading and commenting. The building project is winding down... and now all that is left is up to me... the landscaping. So I have been doing much searching and reading and planning and, yes, hauling of dirt. Yesterday, moved 15 1.5 cubic yard bags of garden soil around to the rose bed which finally has a drain in it that works and keeps it from being a soupy swamp all the time. NOW IT BEGINS.....
8 comments:
I went to the HERE and left my comment. I love, love love that story.
Beverly
THAT was indeed a wonderful story!
Thanks for giving my blog a plug! That post seems to be everyone's favorite. The picture doesn't hurt.
How funny! But I bet Hector thought "ah, maybe there's some cat food in this house"...
Cute Story Beverly. Did Sarah get moved in with you?
Oh, that was so cute Bev. I remember that pic on your blog...I just love it.
What a great story! I am so late and slow at writing and reading and commenting. The building project is winding down... and now all that is left is up to me... the landscaping. So I have been doing much searching and reading and planning and, yes, hauling of dirt. Yesterday, moved 15 1.5 cubic yard bags of garden soil around to the rose bed which finally has a drain in it that works and keeps it from being a soupy swamp all the time. NOW IT BEGINS.....
stories are your forte, hey
Post a Comment