Sunday, June 13, 2010

A Song for Sunday

9 comments:

jel said...

Ilove that song,
Chris Rice , has some very cool songs

kenju said...

Very nice. I'm not familiar with him.

Island Rider said...

This is one of my favorite songs. I have it listed as one I want sung at my funeral.

Ginny Hartzler said...

I've heard this song before and just love it. It may have been played at Seth Hodge's funeral, I'm trying to remember. I'm wondering about who some of these people are,like the fallen ice skater. I wonder if that's the famous Russian one who died during practice.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

wonderful song, he has a beautiful voice. I have heard it many times in church and on the radio and it is always beautiful.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Just beautiful!

srp said...

Lovely song..... oh... my brother is coming home a week earlier than I thought.... now, my to do lists have just exploded.

Joy Des Jardins said...

What a beautiful song and video Bev....thank you. Chris's voice reminded me of James Taylor, whom I love. His lyrics are wonderful.

Shammickite said...

I can't comment on the song as the sound thingy on my computer has died, but I do want to thank you for your comments on my blog and to ask you how your back is... I hope it's better.