I hope you had a very restful Christmas. A deep freeze was coming your way, I heard. We have almost 10 inches on the ground already (snow), and I think that is more than Charlottesville got from this system. Daisy is having a fit about going out to do her business and I am not sure I will be able to get Nyssa to the airport tomorrow morning or that the plane will fly.
Thanks for your comment on my blog. I knew when I heard about the accident that you of all people would best know her pain. Her name is Mary Gale. Please pray for her. Thanks.
8 comments:
This is wonderful, Bev! The words are so very touching, I love it.
Merry Christmas, Bev.
Beautiful song, Beverly. God Bless you and yours with a most Merry Christmas day and a Happy New Year.
I hope you had a very restful Christmas. A deep freeze was coming your way, I heard. We have almost 10 inches on the ground already (snow), and I think that is more than Charlottesville got from this system. Daisy is having a fit about going out to do her business and I am not sure I will be able to get Nyssa to the airport tomorrow morning or that the plane will fly.
That was so beautiful! Thanks for posting. I love the music, so simple, yet sincere.
Hope you had a peaceful and blessed Christmas.
Thanks for your comment on my blog. I knew when I heard about the accident that you of all people would best know her pain. Her name is Mary Gale. Please pray for her. Thanks.
Beautiful Bev. Happy Happy New Year to you and your wonderful family. Many blessings to you all... ~Joy
Happy New Year, Bev. beautiful song
Post a Comment