Sunday, January 02, 2011

God Will Take Care of You

Do you remember singing this song in church?  This song was just what I needed this morning.  I originally saw it on Pastor Tim's newletter but then searched for it on YouTube, and there it was right at the top.  Listen to the words and enjoy the little singer.
May we be aware of His presence with us this year in ALL things.  He's always there.  We just have to recognize Him.

11 comments:

podso said...

Like button, Bev. Great song; I miss hearing the old ones. We know all the words, don't we? Thanks for this today ... good one for the new year!

Shammickite said...

Happy Happy New Year to you and you family.... I have a feeling that it's going to be a good year for everyone.

Fred Alton said...

Beverly Beverly Beverly! If you only knew what that song did for me tonight. Thanks so much for posting it. Yes, God will take care of us. He always has. He will again.

Ginny Hartzler said...

I've seen this before and it is so cute!!! I had been meaning to teach it to Ella, but then forgot which song I was going to teach her! Thanks for reminding me.

Granny Annie said...

That was sent to me in an email and it is delightful. You picked a good one to link to your blog. Thanks.

From the Kitchen said...

I can fall right into singing all the old songs. I must admit that I have a little trouble with some of the new hymns and having them projected on a pull down in the front of the church. Not many come close to the old ones! And, I want to be accompanied on an organ or a piano. I'm religiously old fashioned!

Loved Ginny's photos of cute little Ella!

Best,
Bonnie

S. Etole said...

yes ... we would sing that often ... and He does!

Joy Des Jardins said...

Oh Bev...that is TOOOOOO adorable. It just warmed every piece of my heart. Thank you so much... Love, Joy

Wendy said...

Awww, just beautiful! Happy New Year and God bless.

Anonymous said...

Amen and amen.
:-)

Anonymous said...

A little belated, but heartfelt.. Happy New Year Beverly. Wishing you and yours all the best in the coming year.