Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy Birthday, Sarah


 January 20, 1977 was a VERY cold day in Florida...26 degrees as we went to the hospital.
 Happy birthday to you, dear daughter.
Sarah's living now in Virginia.  She moved in October so that she could be near Ella and see her grow up.  I don't blame her a bit.

18 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Sarah was a doll! And I adore that last picture, there are TWO dolls in it!!

Fred Alton said...

Beautiful children!

podso said...

Happy Birth-day, Bev!

photowannabe said...

Happy Birthday to your Dear Sarah too. I'm glad she's settled in and has a chance to see her sweet niece more often.
Love your new banner too. It looks so inviting.
Getting ready to go get my hair trimed so I won't look like a wild woman!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

tell her Happy BD from me. that is an awesome photo of her and ella bella. hope you find a way to get moved up there to.

srp said...

Happy Birthday Sarah... another January baby. You are right in between my brother's birthday and mine... though we are both ancient compared to you! Hope you had a great day!

S. Etole said...

two lovely ladies in those photos ...

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

A very happy birthday to Sarah!

Beverly said...

Children are wonderful!!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you, Mom. And to everyone else wishing me a happy birthday via your blog! Love you.

kc bob said...

Happy birthday Sarah!

Shammickite said...

I think Sarah made a good choice, moving to be nearer that little sweetheart! Happy Birthday to Sarah.... a bit late I suspect, but I hope it was a happy day.

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Sarah. A little belated.. but heartfelt none-the-less. :-)
Love the last photo. Love the bond.

Joy Des Jardins said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet Sarah. I bet it doesn't seem all that long ago that she was Ella's age, does it? What a cute face...

JeanMac said...

Aw, happy birthday, Sarah!

From the Kitchen said...

From an adorable baby to a lovely young woman! Your Sarah is nine months older than my Stefan--who was born on a balmy October day in La Jolla, CA!!

Best,
Bonnie

EPatterson26 said...

Hi!

I was wondering if you accept guest posts? I have a few articles that I think would fit the theme of your site. Please let me know and I can send one along for you to review.

Thank you,
Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com

Putz said...

there there she is bev