I thought I might try to post each day in August, but I failed miserably. I didn't have my computer with me, although I did have a tablet. I tried a few posts. They worked, but not as easily as they would have if I had had my laptop with me.
I spent August in Virginia with my daughter and my son and his family. August is a special month because it is Ella's birth month. We celebrated her seventh birthday on the fourth. Actually she had a party with her friends on Saturday, then on Sunday we celebrated as a family. We had dinner together at a restaurant and then went back to Aunt Sarah's condo for cake and presents.
The last week and a half I spent at David's with Ella. The summer program that she was in ended before school started, so they asked me if I would mind staying with her. Well, do you think I minded? Not one bit.
5 comments:
It would have been fun to see their faces if you had declined saying you "were too busy to watch her". But you couldn't even do that jokingly could you?
welcome home, i know you will miss her lots.
She is such a pretty little girl. Well not so little. How can she be seven? I guess you saw a bit of rain the month you were up here!
Welcome back to Florida.
Tell your daughter I really appreciated the lovely comments she left for me when Abby passed.
I enjoyed seeing the photos you posted. Ella is growing up so fast and getting so pretty and happy-looking.
Enjoyed our visit and lunch (thanks again) and glad you got back safely.
Post a Comment