By the time the next year came, she was ready for trick or treating, pretty little flower.
Then along came Little Red Riding Hood, her basket all ready to receive treats.
By the time she was three, her love for elephants began to develop. Here she was a Heffalump. I'm waiting to see what she will be this year.


4 comments:
I am sure she will be adorable, no matter what her costume. How long will you be there?
How precious. Thanks for sharing. You have been away quite a while.
Ella was the cutest flower and Heffalump. Too clever.
What was she this year?
I haven't looked at your blog for a while. I was so happy to see a new post.
Love you and miss you.
She's adorable! Love Little Red Riding Hood! So nice to see pics of Ella - it's been a long time, but then I'm not posting much either.
Hope you are well and enjoying the autumn.
Hugs
Post a Comment