Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Not the news we hoped for

The news about Ella is not what we hoped for today. Her sweat test is positive for cystic fibrosis. David and Sabrina have an appointment on Friday with a specialist in Charlottesville. Keep them in your thoughts and prayers. Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

jel said...

they are and so are you!

hugs!

Susie said...

Bev,
My prayers are with your entire family.
I wish it had been different news today..
((hugs))

TJ said...

Oh Beverly....
I can't help shedding some tears for your grandmother heart!!!
We so much were wishing and praying for a better outcome!!!
May the Lord look over little Ella, and give you His Peace!!!
(((hugs)))

Shelley said...

Hi! I came over from Tammy's. Blessings on you and your family. I'll keep all of you in my prayers.

Here is a ((((HUG)))

srp said...

My prayers are with all of you. I'm so sorry about this news, but I know the progress in treatment has been amazing these past few years. And I know God is still in control and that He will take care of Ella, her parents and you.

Carole Burant said...

What very sad news but the love of her family will keep you all strong...my prayers are with you and all your loved ones!!

Kali said...

Dear Beverly, I came over after visiting Tammy ~ her post touched me.
I would like to say that I think your precious little grand daughter Ella is so gorgeous...and I pray for her and you all. Take care xx

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Here by way of Tammy....Bless your hearts, I know this is devastating news, but I pray God will comfort your hearts and give you His peace. I pray He meets all your needs as you walk this path with little Ella. God bless you all....

Anonymous said...

I don;t even know Tammy but what a good friend she is to bring all of her readers to you, Beverly, especially now when we can never have enough support. No trite cliches, no "cure-all" scriptures.

Just joining the throng of well-wishers and pray-ers.

Your comments earlier on how you are not going to allow this to overwhelm your lives hit the right note with me.

I'm sure there are dozens of groups out there of families of cf who could be there right now for your family. I don't know what I'd do without my LMBBS family. Might want to check Yahoo Groups.

Blessings

Jada's Gigi said...

over from Tammy's site...prayers are with you and yours....I know this is a difficult time.

"Grandi" said...

I also came over from Tammy to send prayers for that darling baby and her parents and extended family.

Karen Townsend said...

As a person of faith, I know you are giving it to God. He will give you strength. All of you remain in my thoughts and prayers. The speed in which medical research and drug development moves today will give you hope. Your beautiful granddaughter will give you love.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

God never gives us more than we can handle.

I am sorry that the news is not as you would have hoped.Continued good thoughts and prayers for your family.

Many Blessings~

somershade said...

Heard the news on Tammy's site and began to say a prayer for you and your entire family.She is God's little sweety and He is with you always.Sending love and huggs and hope your way through a stranger that has you on her heart.

Kitty Cheng said...

Bev, good to hear from you, and 'meet' you on blogosphere. Yes I work with World Team, and that was the result of the 'marriage' of West Indies Mission and Worldteam.

WOw you taught missionary kid's in Haiti? Can you tell me more?

Anonymous said...

Oh Beverly, I am so very sorry to learn that your sweet baby has CF. Sending prayers and good wishes for her, her mom and dad and you.