Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry Christmas a little early.



Lest I get caught up in the wonder of holding and playing with Ella, my granddaughter when she's here, I want to wish you all a very merry and blessed Christmas. I love reading your Christmas posts and know that your day will be one filled with happiness.

5 comments:

Karen Townsend said...

I love that cat photo! Red ribbons and bells.
Merry, merry Christmas to you and yours. Give Baby Ella a hug for me.

srp said...

Now why on earth would you get caught up with Ella? Wink! You better get caught up with her!!! Have a lovely Christmas full of love, laughter and peace.

AC said...

Give those precious cheeks a kiss from me. She is a beauty, and when the day comes, I will welcome being caught up with mine.

I'm glad you received the cd and hope you do like the music. It is a happy sound to my ears, so mixed with message and music. Its the kind of music I grew up with.

Merry, merry Christmas to you and yours Beverly!

Anonymous said...

How wonderful to be able to share Ella's first Christmas. I can not think of anything better than holding your granddaughter in your arms on Christmas Day. Being a grandma is the best!!

TJ said...

Gotta love Jingle Bells!!
;-D