After his two weeks with the cone around his head, he was quite relieved to have it removed along with the stitches. He's feeling quite fit and his fur is growing back to cover his scar.

On Sunday I'm flying to Virginia to spend a week with Ella and her parents. It's been about six weeks since I was there, so I'm eager to see her again. I can't believe in another month it will be her first birthday. Sarah and I will be driving up for that joyous occasion. This first year has been adventure. We are so thankful that she has been healthy throughout this first year.
Tomorrow I'm going to a wedding. The daughter of good friends is being married to a young man who is a seminary student. When he's finished, they are interested in perhaps working as missionaries in Italy. This young lady is the granddaughter of one of our former pastors. When her brother got married a few years ago, he married a young woman who had grown up in the church. That wedding was like a big family reunion. Friends who had moved away or who had gone to other churches all came back for that wedding. It was a wonderful gathering, and I'm looking forward to that same type of celebration tomorrow. I know I won't be disappointed.



11 comments:
Morning Beverly,
I am glad Tucker is doing alright.
Ella is just getting to the time in her life when they will never be a dull moment? These are the blessings God gives us , often I look at it as a good reward for our hard work ? Wishing you a safe trip !
My step daughter is getting remarried today ?
Blessings .
Ron.
Go, Tucker! Nice to know fat is good for something, given that my body seems bent on accumulating more of the stuff!
An early happy birthday to Ella! What a sweetheart she is!
Poor Tucker...shiver!!
I have a "fat" cat and getting fatter...teehee!
He is one spoiled baby...have a safe trip...it is hard to believe Miz Ella will be a year old soon!
:)
What an excellent weekend you are having! A wedding and then a trip to visit Ella and her parents.
Tucker is looking good, especially all things considered. I know Sarah is relieved at his recovery.
Sweet Ella looks adorable, as usual. Such a happy face on that child.
Safe travels.
That is some "boo boo" on poor Tucker. So glad to hear he's on the mend!
That Miss Ella is just getting cuter by the day. Where has this year gone?
I bet you're glad to have this blog to look back and recall some of those special days from her infancy!
Enjoy your time with her!!
xo
Tucker looks none the worse for the wear, Beverly. He's beautiful! (as are all black cats).
Kiss the beauteous Ella for me and have a great time in VA.
Enjoy the break, see you when you return!
Our beloved dog, Frasier, sends his wishes for a quick and full recovery to Tucker. So far, Frasier's puppy-life has been marked only by a boo-boo on his paw, and I know he'd wish all animals to have similarly charmed health experiences.
I love how you write about family. Your words speak of such reverence, and it makes me appreciate that much more why it is so important to surround ourselves with the rich blanket of family.
Hope you have a wonderful trip!
Ouch, Tucker. I do hope they were able to get it all and that it hasn't spread. The wedding sounds wonderful, a real reunion.... my parent's 50th anniversary was like that.
Have a great time with lovely little Ella!
hope ya have a good time !
and a safe trip!
I bet you are holding little Miss Ella as I type this. I bet you will have some more wonderful pictures to share with us when you get back. She is almost a year, tell me it isn't so. A whole year has gone? Amazing.
Oh Mr. Tucker. You are looking very good. I hope you continue on your road to total success. That was some surgery you had there little guy.
Keep well
Many blessings~
Post a Comment