Heck, I've never seen her in person, and she's got *me* wrapped around her little finger!
Beverly, thanks for your visits. I'm so behind in reading my favorite blogs, and I know you have a few posts I haven't read, yet. I will get to them, possibly even today!
She will soon be walking! How time does fly... I have missed so much this week... just reviewed all the entries. I absolutely love the little church, it so reminds me of the chapel out in the country where my dad's family attended for years and years. And the SS thing... well, I lost my card a long time ago. I really should go get another one. For a long time I couldn't figure out what I needed to get a replacement but since I got the passport, I think I have enough ID.
13 comments:
Ahah! That's a very determined young lady hell bent on causing trouble, in my opinion.
Uh oh Grammy! She'll be into everything before ya know it!
:)
What beautiful dark red hair! Did she get that from you?
Love that look of determination. What beautiful red hair she has!!
:)
That is a heart melting picture.
I love that fiesty attitude peeking out in her eyes! She'll be a handfull!
Oh, Beverly....Ella is so cute! And, yes, I do think that she and Owen would make a cute pair! : )
Thanks for stopping by today and leaving such a sweet comment!
Love your blog!
...looking forward to more pictures of your adorable granddaughter, Ella!
She is determined that CF isn't going to stop her, I can see that.
She's a honey that has Grandma wrapped around her little finger.
Heck, I've never seen her in person, and she's got *me* wrapped around her little finger!
Beverly, thanks for your visits. I'm so behind in reading my favorite blogs, and I know you have a few posts I haven't read, yet. I will get to them, possibly even today!
she is a cutie!!!
She will soon be walking! How time does fly... I have missed so much this week... just reviewed all the entries. I absolutely love the little church, it so reminds me of the chapel out in the country where my dad's family attended for years and years. And the SS thing... well, I lost my card a long time ago. I really should go get another one. For a long time I couldn't figure out what I needed to get a replacement but since I got the passport, I think I have enough ID.
Goodness....she is TOO cute! Look at that face! :)
Have a great week Beverly!
Such a look of determination. :-)
Post a Comment