I want to let those of you who use the blogger comments know that for some reason I almost always cannot leave a comment on your posts. Please know that I am reading them faithfully, and if I had your e-mail, I'd let you know that way. There must be a glitch in my program somewhere, but I don't know how to fix it.
4 comments:
No problem. That has happened to me too. Just get there when you can and everyone will understand.
Glad you made it to my blog today. Its no problem, comment when you can.
I enjoy your blog all the time.
I appreciate your stopping by if you have and I don't know why you are not able to leave a comment if you tried.
I know I had some spam today. I had to add the approval part to my blog to keep it off. At least for now. It is a pain in the rear but there are people who mess things up.
Hello Beverly ,
My suggestion is you need to get a wordpress.com blogspot ? I have not had any trouble with mine and the spam security is very good ?
Blessings.
Ron.
Post a Comment