After posting the photo of the effect of chocolate on one's hair (Go down a couple of posts to see Ella's hair.) I received this thought in an e-mail from a friend:
Can't eat Beef, Mad cow....
Can't eat chicken, Bird flu
Can't eat eggs, Salmonella
Can't eat pork, fears of trichinosis...
Can't eat fish, heavy metals in the waters has poisoned their meat
Can't eat fruits and veggies, insecticides and herbicides
Hmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!
M M M M M M M M M M M I believe that leaves Chocolate!!!!!!!!
So I guess we'll have to put up with horrible hair!
15 comments:
Chocolate is definitely one of earth's greatest pleasures...
Awwwwwwwwwww
Sounds good to me!
;)
A Bad hair day now and then is just something we'll have to get used to!!
Junie
I love a good chocolate!
Works for me! Chocolate is one of my favorite indulgences!
xo
It's funny how I crave chocolate only 2-3 times per year, but when I want some? Watch out! I'll move heaven and hell to get it.
MMmm, sounds good to me.
Sounds perfectly reasonable to me!
Beverly--LOL.
Reminds me of a co-worker I had once who very solemnly said--research has found that saliva that is swallowed in small amounts over a lifetime is fatal.
I blinked--and then got it. Her point--everything is "bad" for us, because life ends at some point.
Beverly, Awww Chocolate. You are definitely singing my song. Got to love it!
I too love my chocolate. As a matter of fact.. I think there is a piece calling to me from the fridge. :-)
I always thought chocolate should be a food group - like fruits and vegs, carbs, protein, etc. LOL!
Chocolate is life... for some. At Easter, the marshmallow Peeps still get my vote for the best. I loved Ella's hair... we should all look that wonderful on our "bad" hair days.
Glad your trip was safe. We are still cool here but over this last weekend, the wild wisteria exploded into bloom and along the back roads it is spectacular!
Chocolate can make a bad hair day really good!
P.S. Why did the sign-in possibilities change?
What a great email. I absolutely love the logic of it. Chocolate is definitely a food group...
Post a Comment