Well, hey there! pleased to make your acquaintance =)
I was looking through your blogs and couldn't help but notice your grandbaby is just about adorable, looks alot like your profile pic to! God Bless and have a wonderful week!
Hi Beverly, it truely is amazing what our church does. We have 5 services (2 on Sat. and 3 on Sunday) There's talk of adding a 6th but no one is sure how to make it work. We avarage for the 5 services 9 to 10,000 each weekend. We are really reaching the community and partner with many local organizations for charitable work. Its so exciting to belong to such an alive Bible based church. There were 500 decisions made by children attending the Breakaway camp. Lots of fun and plenty to do but God was in everything and the message got through. Thanks for asking. Sue
Back again. I think I am going to have to start staying off the beach, too. I am blistered for the second time this summer, and it all came from the wind. It is the oddest pattern of burning, too. It didn't bother my shoulders, but further down the back - which was up against a chair and under a canopy all day! Next time, I'll have to wear a full-length thick robe!
25 comments:
She's such a doll - love the second pic.
Wow, she's such a big kid now! And could she look any healthier!!!
If you compare Ella with the girl in your profile picture, there is great similarity! Have a wonderful time when they visit!
Awwww, what a great picture you captured.
Blessings,
Lori
Oh my goodness... she is adorable!! You are one lucky grandma, Beverly. :-)
PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am smiling for you as you await her visit!
xoxo
the reflection looka a little magical, a little unreal or mystically eternal and blessed....anyway it was beautiful
Awww....Great shots, and I love that reflection. Get it enlarged...Its almost time for sweet Ella to visit you..can't wait , I'll bet.
What a sweet little girl! Loved that mirror pic - actually both are nice. Enjoy your upcoming visit.
I love watching her grow. Thanks always for posting!
Nice, nice and very nice BABY!
hAPPY FOREVER.
What lovely pictures, I especially adore the second one. Is there anything that is more photogenic than small children and cats!
:-)
Oh so grown up. Especially that coy little sideways look.
Beverly....I'm so glad that your family is there with you now.
Enjoy every delicious moment!
Looking forward to your posting lots of pictures...
xoxo
She certainly is growing.
She brings so much love and joy to your life; I'm sure it's hard to contain it!
I can't help but notice how much alike Ella and young Beverly look. Don't you see the resemblance?
Such a sweet face. Zoo visits were a favorite family excursion while our son was growing up. We are definately zoo people!
boy she sure is grown~in up,
and purdy 2!
Well, hey there! pleased to make your acquaintance =)
I was looking through your blogs and couldn't help but notice your grandbaby is just about adorable, looks alot like your profile pic to! God Bless and have a wonderful week!
I agree with CTG; you two are certainly birds of a feather. Personally? The top picture is my favorite. It makes me want to pick her up.
Hi Beverly, it truely is amazing what our church does. We have 5 services (2 on Sat. and 3 on Sunday) There's talk of adding a 6th but no one is sure how to make it work. We avarage for the 5 services 9 to 10,000 each weekend. We are really reaching the community and partner with many local organizations for charitable work. Its so exciting to belong to such an alive Bible based church. There were 500 decisions made by children attending the Breakaway camp. Lots of fun and plenty to do but God was in everything and the message got through.
Thanks for asking.
Sue
Beverly, thanks for the visit. I didn't title the cartoon, it came to me that way. I thought it was Bush, though. I think it looks like him.
Bev, I apologize. You are right about the cartoon; it isn't Bush.
Back again. I think I am going to have to start staying off the beach, too. I am blistered for the second time this summer, and it all came from the wind. It is the oddest pattern of burning, too. It didn't bother my shoulders, but further down the back - which was up against a chair and under a canopy all day! Next time, I'll have to wear a full-length thick robe!
Priceless pic's! And I'm glad you haven't done whole bunches of posting, while I was away and without access! :o)
Post a Comment