Since Ella's birthday is tomorrow, Sunday, the fourth, we celebrated today with five of her friends. The theme this year was "My Little Pony." The decorations were very tastefully done by Ella's mom. Pink and purple were the main colors. Each girl had a hair barrette that Sabrina had made, along with tails which they wore all afternoon.
After playing outside for a while, they came in and did some crafts around a table, then on to the cake and presents. It was really a lovely afternoon. I posted pictures on Facebook, and when I have my own computer back and can upload the pictures, I will post them here.
Tomorrow, after church, we are meeting for lunch and then coming back to Sarah's for cake and celebrate some more.
2 comments:
I can't believe she is 7 Beverly. How wonderful. Time of crisis with me right now, my "little girl" is terribly ill and fighting for her life.
Ella is growing into a very grown-up looking young lady! She still looks SO much like you!
Post a Comment