I know Easter has passed, but I did want you to see what happens when you indulge in too much chocolate. Inside the plastic Easter eggs were chocolate-covered pretzels.
Yum-yum, they were good!
Here's what happens to your hair when you eat too much chocolate!




15 comments:
Beverly, She is adorable, and as sweet as the chocolate on her face.
Blessings to you today.
That is just too cute. I absolutely love those wild piggy tails and chocolate smeared face.
Too cute.
There's that cutie again!! :)
I LOVE these!
Junie
HA! Too cute. I feel the need for lots of chocolate today, enough to make my hair do that!
I am sitting here, as I read and look at Ella's double-sweet face, munching on white-fudge covered pretzels. Mmmm! Nothin' better!
What's more, I got a perm', this morning, and with just a little breeze, my hair is blowing pretty wild!
Oh that last photo is too funny: a mixture of guilty, happy and just plain sassy!
MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm!
: )
Aw, that explains my hair. I love chocolate. She looks a little perplexed at the taste of it...
Thanks for your post on my blog. I work in Bradenton! Too cool. One of my staff's daughter sang a solo at the Sweet Adelines concert you talk about. Small world. What church do you go to?
So THAT's what's wrong with my hair!!
Look how adorable she is! She is just growing so big..
Love that chocolate smile :)
xo
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these photos. Can she be any cuter?
So I think I need MORE chocolate because my hair isnt doing that yet...
Hehehe! Hi Beverly!
Oh my goodness.. how cute is that!!! :-)
Post a Comment