Saturday, February 10, 2007

Going to Nashville

I'm flying in the morning to Nashville, where I'll be taking care of Ella while her mother is attending a conference. Needless to say, I'm excited.

I wrote a post yesterday, photos and all. When I first looked at it, the photos were there. When I went back later, all that was there was a square with the little symbol in it. Does anyone have a clue? I, like the rest of you, finally switched. I had no problems before. Thanks for any help you might be able to give me.

10 comments:

AC said...

I sure wish Nashville were closer! I would help you snuggle that baby. Have fun and I know you will. Nashville is a nice town, if you have time to get out and about. Really friendly but the traffic is getting bad!

Karen Townsend said...

Have a great visit. I know you will.
Safe travels.

Susie said...

Have fun with Ella. I think the red X problem was a blogger prob and not just you. I've been reading of it everywhere I visited.
:)

TJ said...

Have a good trip...I can feel how excited you are...another blog friend has had the same problem...no idea why...maybe blogger will get it cleared up soon!!
:-D

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous again but one of mine went to sunday school and church this morning ? I'll take it with a smile and hope all 5 of them next time ? Have a safe trip and Gods Blessings to little Ella ! Ron.

kenju said...

Give that beautiful girl a hug from me!

The photos ought to come back soon.

srp said...

The new Blogger doesn't resize the pictures it saves... it posts them at 400 pixels but saves them at 1600 in the large format. You can go in on each post on the HTML window and change the 1600 to something smaller such as 800.

I don't understand why they won't do this for you. BloggerBot did in Picasa. I miss BloggerBot!

Have soooooo much fun with that little bundle of joy!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Blogger can be wonderful OR it can be treacheous!


Like right now it is not showing th world verification...

and then finally it does!

Anonymous said...

Did you say how long you would be gone? I know; I can look back and see! I'm just green because you get to hug and hold your grandbaby.

Anonymous said...

An extra snuggle and kiss from me. And happy Valentines Day to you and your loved ones, Beverly.