I left Bradenton July 6 and attended the Women of Faith conference at the United Center in Chicago with my good friend Peg. If you've never been, that is quite an event...usually 16,000 women all in one place, most of them needing to go to the bathroom at the same time. I've attended every year except for the very first one. I was listening to the radio one day and heard about this women's meeting that had taken place, and I determined that if it came anywhere near where I was, I'd be there. It was, and I did.
After that I spent a few days with my friend in Huntley, and then back into the city for the Pampered Chef conference. I didn't see and do all that I had hoped. My spirit is willing, but sometimes the flesh is weak. I'll post about some of my activities when I get the pictures downloaded and all that stuff.
4 comments:
Hey Beverly!
Glad to see you back!
I went to the Memphis Women of Faith conference held in the pyramid building...I loved it but was glad to get home...had to stay in a motel room with 3 other church ladies...one snored really bad but then claimed she got No sleep :-O
Glad you made it back safely and that you had a great time. Looking forward to your posts about it.
Welcome home Bev!
Glad to know you had such a good time and look forward to hearing about what you did.
Welcome home! I'm looking forward to hearing too. Chicago is one of my favorite cities.
Post a Comment