Saturday, July 22, 2006

Thought for the Day

I had a post all ready to publish the other day from Picasa when my computer decided to do ugly things and wouldn't let me publish. Idon't know how to save my posts in Picasa. There isn't a button for saving it a a draft...I'll post later today, but I read this from Pastor Tim's website:

Thought for the Day

A South American scientist from Argentina, after a lengthy study, has discovered that people with "IBA" or insufficient brain activity read their e-mail with their hand on the mouse.

Don't bother taking it off now, it's too late…

5 comments:

TJ said...

That's cute Bev!!!
:-D

kenju said...

Too funny!

Karen Townsend said...

I am happy to say my hand was not on my mouse! Cute post.

srp said...

That is really cute. I am guilty of that and it occasionally leads to me deleting something important.

Susie said...

Guilty as charged! I almost always have my hands on the mouse if I'm not typing!