Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween from Ella

 

Hi, from Ella,
I'm so glad so many of you like the picture of my aunt Sarah's cat Tucker. He is a furry nice cat. You can be sure that my aunt Sarah makes sure that he is safe on Halloween night. He's always safe inside her house along with Samson. Posted by Picasa

My grammy found a couple of jokes about black cats.
Q: What do people in England call little black cats?
A: Kittens!

Q: When is it unlucky to have a black cat cross your path?
A: When you're a mouse!

I hope you all have a safe Halloween, and don't eat too much of your kid's candy.

Love,
Ella

9 comments:

TJ said...

Happy Halloween, sweet little Ella doll!!
Kiss, Kiss!!
;-D

Susie said...

Big First Halloween Hugs to you Precious Pumpkin Ella!

srp said...

What a cutie pie pumpkin you have there! Next year "SuperGirl" or like Nyssa, a "killer bee". I think I posted all her costumes last year in October.

Anonymous said...

Now.. aren't you just the cutest little pumpkin. :-)

kenju said...

Ella is a veritable doll!

Karen Townsend said...

I a sweet little pumpkin baby! Next year she'll want to stroll the neighborhood like the big kids!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Awww such a sweet lil punkin! It was so nice to hear from you Miss Ella looking so cute in your pumpkin costume.

amarkonmywall said...

Oh, baby Ella! What a cute punkin! And I'm glad you're safe and sound back in FLorida, Beverly. I always like the weather update- I'll be down next Monday for a quick two days to navigate the final details on the bungalow rehab. Then in January I'll be down long enough for us to get together for shrimp. YEA!

Babette said...

A cutie like Ella for a grand-daughter and an upcoming lunch with Vicki! You are one lucky woman, Beverly!