Saturday, October 07, 2006

The many faces of Samson

Oh, it has been a cold and rainy day here in Virginia. I had planned to drive from Waynesboro to Yorktown today to visit my brother and sister-in-law and their sons. I started out, but before I got to the interstate, I turned around and came back home.

I've watched a lot of football today and read lots of blogs, and I didn't think that I'd post anything today, but I remembered a photo that my daughter sent me in e-mail yesterday. I've posted photos of Tucker and Samson before on this blog, but this one of Samson is exceptional.


Sarah works at a large human resourse company here, and one of her managers picked up a camera one day and started taking photos. She realized that she loved photography and has done some lovely work. She has just retired from her job and is hoping to do more and more photography.

One Saturday she went to Sarah's house to photograph Tucker and Samson. Samson turned out to be the ham, and this is one of the pieces that she did for Sarah. To see more of her work, go here.

10 comments:

Babette said...

Samson is a beautiful cat, Beverly! That SPARTAN green background did my heart good after today's debacle. Thanks! ;~)

Anonymous said...

Samson is such a ham, i loved taking his photo's, he is very photogenic. Thanks for the ad spot on your blog, I have it saved to my favorites.

Anonymous said...

Love the cat pictures, but even more the ones of Ella. She is beautiful and I know you are enjoying this special time with her! Enjoy the fall color too!

kenju said...

That's a nice montage of the cat, and a lovely keepsake to have.

TJ said...

Cute photo's of a cute kitty!!
:-D

Susie said...

I love kitty photos and Sampson was captured very nicely here! Great job!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh my aren't these gorgeous. I love the montage of Samson. Furry GOOD!

jel said...

that is a very cool picture!

Beverly could you send some of that rain our way! :)

srp said...

Jamestown got ten inches. It was probably good that you didn't go.

These are adorable pictures. Some cats are natural born hams and will pose all day. Some run when they see that little red focus light. Samson is great... mighty, mighty!

Anonymous said...

Oh my.. Samson is one very photogenic kitty. Love the idea of the collage... I may have to do something similar. "Here Bear, here kitty, kitty".