Wednesday, January 31, 2007

All Snuggly and Warm

I e-mailed Ella's mother the other day and routinely asked how Ella was. She wrote me back and said that her last throat culture came back positive for staph. That just makes my heart sick. I have so prayed that she would be the exceptional cf child who would get through without infections. I believe she visits the cf doctor again soon. Right now she's on antibiotics for the infection. Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

TJ said...

God bless her little heart...I hope she is better soon!!!
(((hugs)))

kenju said...

I am sorry to hear that Beverly, but I am sure she will respond quickly to the meds. I hope so.

AC said...

I am sorry, too, Beverly. This has to weigh so heavily on all of you.

This is a beautiful photograph. I miss those snuggly, quiet mommy moments.

Karen Townsend said...

Is there anything better than snuggling with a sleeping baby? No. Poor dear. Hope she is over the infection soon.

Anonymous said...

Beverly little Ella and family have been on prayer list for a good while ! I love little children and over the years they {no matter whose} have become special to me ? My prayers are with you and family and may God bless little Ella! Blessings ? Ron.

jel said...

poor little one,
praying she will be better soon!

huggs

Anonymous said...

Oh Beverly, I am so sorry to hear that wee Ella has a throat infection. I understand the concerns. Sending prayers her way.

Susie said...

I can see that so many of us have bonded with this beautiful child. I know the many prayers for her will be heard..
hugs!!

amarkonmywall said...

Poor baby! I'm so sorry she's sick. It's hard with any wee one but when they are especially health challenged it's so much more worrisome. I'm sure she'll respond well and quickly between good medication, so much love and all the prayers that surround her. (This is the sweetest picture, Beverly)

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh no poor baby Ella. I hope she feels better real soon!

srp said...

Staph or strep? It is that season for those nasty throat infections. It is so hard when they don't feel up to par. But she does look so warm and cozy here. Special prayers for her tonight!