Since Nashville is "Music City," the sculptures were very appropriate, reminiscent of the early days of the Grand Old Opry.
Some thoughts for you about chocolate.
The 12-step chocoholics program: NEVER BE MORE THAN 12 STEPS AWAY FROM CHOCOLATE! Terry Moore
Strength is the capacity to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands - and then eat just one of the pieces. Judith Viorst
Seen recently on a tee shirt ~ EMERGENCY ALERT: If wearer of this shirt is found vacant, listless, or depressed, ADMINISTER CHOCOLATE IMMEDIATELY
This guy found a bottle on the ocean, and he opened it and out popped a genie, and he gave him three wishes. The guy wished for a million dollars, and poof! there was a million dollars. Then he wished for a convertible, and poof! there was a convertible. And then, he wished he could be irresistible to all women... poof! he turned into a box of chocolates.




10 comments:
Love Chocolate and this post was very cute! I especially loved the three wishes!
:)
Dang, but those are cool! (And your little valentine there is pretty darned adorable as well!)
I loved your Yummy Chocolate post today!!
:-D
The chocolate sculptures are awesome. A day without a bit of chocolate is not a good day at all!
That piano looks like really, really, really dark chocolate... 99% Cacao. So better to look at than eat. I of course, like the chocolate that is the very worst for your health... white chocolate. TCBY yogurt has one called white chocolate mousse. That was what I always got. Fortunately, I no longer live near one of these places.
I love good ol' milk chocolate. Hershey's or Nestle's will do, any day...all day, if I'm being really bad.
The one thing I don't like about your chocolate post is that I can't get to any of the good stuff; some of it *had* to be good! Other than that, it's a great post!
Just reminds me of the famous line from Forrest Gump...life is a box of chocolates... *grin
Chocolate is one of life's finest pleasures!
Hi Beverly this chocolate post ,while looking at those pictures and reading comments made my sugar count jump 100 points? Thats ok maybe one day they will make the sugarless chocolates , guess i'll just have to be patient? Oh how I used to love any kind of chocalates ? Ron.
I came by Saturday, looking for the lovely Ella and tales of babysitting- and found them, thank you!- but didn;t stay long enough to comment. Running around airports and zoos. I also noted these confections-oh, my! Now, coming back, I"m hungry for something sweet.
Amazing chocolate sculptures!
Post a Comment