Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Dog's Worst Nightmare


10 comments:

kenju said...

Yeah, I can see that! Funny, Beverly!

srp said...

Wahahahahahaha! Now if you add two more that might be MY worst nightmare too!!!!!

Karen Townsend said...

HA! I needed that laugh!
I just now am catching up on blog reading as I have taken a break since yesterday afternoon, and noticed your turtle post.
My son's 6th grade teacher loved turtles, too. She was battling a rare form of blood cancer that year and we gave her a jade turtle the husband brought back from one of his China trips so that the turtle would bring her good luck in her treatments and hospital stay.
Must have worked. She's doing well and in remission to this day.

srp said...

I just can't get enough of this picture......I will never be able to take a nap with my cats again... Sunday afternoon I was wiped out and got under my bedspread.... alone.
When I woke up I was surrounded on all sides by four Siamese. Wait! I must check for missing body parts! Waaahahahahahaha!

AC said...

Some mornings when I sleep in, slightly past the expected feeding, uh, catering time, I open my eyes to only two, but two very serious starers. They look like they are contemplating surgery such as this, with no anesthetic.

Katie with a K said...

Very cute! I found your blog from a comment you left on Katy Raymond's blog (fallible.com) - noticed you have a granddaughter with CF. Keep up the good fight - I turn 40 this year, living with CF, married and have three boys - hard work, lots of prayer and a healthy dose of good luck can make life with CF manageable!

TO BECOME said...

Beverly, glad to have you visiting over Texas way. thanks for your comment and I must say I like your blog. The kitties in that get up was a little scary. :O . Glad to meet you. Connie from Texas

TJ said...

mine too...lol...what kinda weird drugs did they give me anyhow...aliens that look like cats...arggggggggg!!!
:-D

Anonymous said...

Ain't this the truth. :-)

Anonymous said...

Omigosh. One cat is really quite enough, for me! He is so efficient at not letting me have a nap, I sometimes think there must be two or three of him, at least.