Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Hi, everyone!

I'm smiling because I'm going to see my grammy in four days.
 Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

kenju said...

She's SO gorgeous! Lucky you!

Karen Townsend said...

Look at that precious face! I know you are dancing with excitement to visit that baby.

Anonymous said...

Given the love that's waiting for her, it's no wonder she's excited!

She really, honestly is beautiful, you know.

Anonymous said...

Hi Beverly , I'M JEALOUS ? BLESSINGS. RON.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh what an adorable happy face! Ella you are just too cute for words.

TJ said...

This little gal just oozes charm!!
I'm wanting to pinch her cheekers!!
:-D

Jamie Dawn said...

My kids are teenagers now, so I oooh and aaah over EVERY baby I see.
What a doll!!!
Thanks for stopping by and playing the Change One Letter game. It's kind of addicting. :)

Susie said...

I can't believe how much Ella grows each time you post a new photo. I don't mean she just grows in size either! She grows cuter too!
:)

srp said...

Beverly, she is such a doll and I can tell she knows already how to wrap everyone around her little finger. I guess she'll be there tomorrow? How can you contain yourself?

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...she is so darn cute. I'll bet ya grammy is smiling too. :-)