Tuesday, June 05, 2007

"Cat"itude and Ella

I received this card from my good friend, Peg, the other day. I could not help but think of Yoga Mama, Babette, when I looked at this picture. But when I opened it and read the inside, I knew that it was not anything that she would write. The message inside? "I meditate, I do yoga, I chant, and I still want to smack someone!"
I jut got lots of new photos of Ella, so get ready. Does this look like a yoga position? She looks like she's really studying those feet, doesn't she.

10 comments:

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Don't you wish we could be as flexible as Ella and that cute little fluff ball??

Anonymous said...

When I stop lauging at that kitty I am going to drool over Ella. She (Ella) is a beauty.

Anonymous said...

Beverly didn't you know that is the part of life's journey to learn to count your toes ? Gotme to thinking about that little riddle we used to do with our kids ! It went kinda like > This little piggy went to the market > this little piggy stayed home > of course you started with the big toe ? Cain't remember just yet how the rest of it went ? Blessings. Ron.

Karen Townsend said...

And, Baby Ella, you are precious in pink, too.

The cat is too funny.

Babette said...

You are a sweetheart, Beverly! Ella grows more adorable with every photo! I would never dream of smacking anyone, least of all a certain lovely Lacoochee lass. ;~)

Babette said...

P. S. There really is a happy baby pose (Ananda Balasana) and it is a glorious hip opener!

kenju said...

Excuse me, Bev, but I have to ask Babette - a hip opener? Pray tell what that is....LOL


Both the kitten and the baby are wonderful!!

photowannabe said...

Sweet Ella. Wish I was this flexible.
Love the cat card. Made me laugh right out loud.

Anonymous said...

The card is cute and oh so true...teehee!!
Ella is doing her leg lifts I see!!
:)

Anonymous said...

rrbj - I realize you might not see this, now, but I giggled when I read your comment. The rest of the little ditty (starting with the middle toe) is: This little piggy had roast beef / This little piggy had none /This little piggy cried wee, wee wee! all the way home! :o)

I frankly think Ella was studying her feet because every time she counted her toes, she came up with a different answer. I've had that problem, before, but not with toes. ('Course, I've been attached to my toes for eversomuch longer!)