Thursday, June 14, 2007

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to my son as he celebrates his first with Ella.




Daddy, I love you
For all that you do.
I'll kiss you and hug you
'Cause you love me, too.

You feed me and need me
To teach you to play,
So smile 'cause I love you
On this Father's Day.

by Nicholas Gordon

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a happy time for them! That's so neat!

Karen Townsend said...

Awww. I was just thinking about Father's Day coming up tomorrow and that it would be your son's first one. He'll cherish the memory, I'm sure.

photowannabe said...

Precious smootches for the lucky daddy.
This is a wonderfully tender photo Beverly.

srp said...

Nothing like that first Father's Day! What a precious photo! She will be walking soon and that first birthday party is sure to be a photo event!

Anonymous said...

Morning Beverly.
Memories are great! I remember when my son was 5 years old {32 years ago } He gave me Zebco 808 spinning reel for fathers day .
I still have it and in very good working order.
Your son is lucky to have a beautiful little girl to cherish and love !
Blessings.
Ron.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Many many blessings your son is very lucky to have such a loving and happy family. Ella certainly is growing so fast and gets more beautiful with each day.

Anonymous said...

Beverly, What a great picture! I know it is one you will treasure.

Susie said...

That photo is heart melting!!
xo

AC said...

No photograph gets me faster than a man holding a baby. What a sweet memory.

Anonymous said...

This is just the sweetest photo. A keeper for sure. :-)