Sarah called me tonight to see if I was o.k. She said she kept checking to see if I had posted anything new, and I hadn't. I told her I was lazy. I looked today to see when the last post was, and it was four days ago, so I guess it's time. One blogger I read one day said that she drew a blank on a post for that day. I intend to post more photos from the one-room schoolhouse, but I thought I'd post these of Ella and her daddy. A couple of weekends ago, Sabrina's family gathered in Waynesboro to celebrate her brother's 21st birthday, and they took lots of great family photos at the park. These two were among them.

8 comments:
Great photos. Of course, I'm a sucker for precious Baby Ella! The back shot is funny.
With such a cute subject, you should never be at a loss for posts... just more pictures of Ella.
Oh, and a 21 year old.... um.... does he have a girlfriend? Where does he go to school? I know a really nice 21 year old female who doesn't have anyone in particular right now! Hint! Of course Nyssa would respond with "OH! MOM!"
Ella looks like she could take off walking on her own given half a chance! Adorable!!
:)
The photos are wonderful, Beverly, and I know they will be looked at many times over the next 25 years. Ella is so precious!
Hello Beverly,
Just letting you know I'm still here and been busy with grandkids in morning , then a nap before I pick them up at 5:30 to go to VBS.
I liked the story on the one room school house ! Many years ago there was a one room school in Pine Park Ga. They kept it up and used it as a voting place untill a few years ago . It finally got tore down! It was built in 1890 ?
Baby Ella is growing like a weed ?
SRP if you give your daughter away then you'll worry yourself sick wondering how she is ?
BTW, Beverly I learned how to write in paragraph style ! I knew I wasn't dumb just uneducated about a computer ! Thanks for the offer anyway . The lady that taught our VBS class told me how to do it?
Blessings. Ron.
Love the pic's!
Thanks for the visit, too, Beverly. I've been out of town for a few days, so it'll take me a little while to get caught up. But I shall persevere!
Looks like she'll be letting go of Daddy's hands in no time...then you'll have to run to keep up with her...lol!
:)
The next pictures may be of daddy madly chasing after little Ella. They grow so fast. And once they learn to walk.. running is not far behind. Such fun! :-)
Post a Comment