Monday, October 22, 2007

I shall return

In the words of General McArthur, I shall return. I spent the weekend in North Carolina. I drove down on Friday and back on Sunday. Ella decided she didn't really need a nap this afternoon, so now I do.

Later.

5 comments:

kenju said...

Aw.....you are really getting initiated into the world of grandma's now, aren't you? Hope you get some rest.

JeanMac said...

Cute - they wear a person out. That's why we have our children when we're young:)

Karen Townsend said...

My son completely stopped taking naps at the ripe old age of 1. Yeah. And, he didn't sleep all the way thru the night until he was about 15 months. He just wasn't into sleeping. I was, but he wasn't!

photowannabe said...

Kids just don't get it do they? Just wait till they are our age and they will be glad to take naps. Its the best "work" being a Grandma. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Anonymous said...

Have a good rest!
:)