Photowannabe posted several photos of stormy skies in her area of California last week, and I told her I was going to post some. I took the one at the top one evening as I was coming out of church. It looked like the bottom would fall out at any time.
On my way home I snapped another one...clouds still heavy. While I have been gone, Sarah called one night and said that it was raining buckets. Hopefully we have caught up on rain. I know that our drought has not been as bad as in some areas, but it seems that we are always down. The good thing is...no hurricanes.



13 comments:
Beverly--great photos of dramatic skies.
Yes, we did go to the Penn State game--a perfect fall day, just right for football.
And, hurray hurray, Penn State won.
Great shots, Beverly. No drought here this year. Hurricane season is almost over, thank goodness.
Great shots Beverly. I especially love the first one with those tremendous columns of clouds building on the side and the heavy clouds over head. Thanks for mentioning my post and now my current post celebrates my 500th posting...hard to believe.
Give Ella an extra "grandma" hug for me.
Sue
Very good photos, Beverly. I wish we'd get some rain, as we are about 6" below normal.
Thanks for going to thank Renn and Tiff for me. So far, you are the only one.
Beautiful photos Bev. Those clouds look similar to the ones over the mountains when we came through our snowstorm!
We've had lots of rain here the last few days..
xo
Good pics - I love cloud formations.
Me, too, as to cloud formations. We get some great ones in Tucson, especially during monsoon season.
I also love to see the mountains with that play of light and shadow cast on them by the sun and high, thin clouds. Someday, I might even have a camera handy and get some pic's!
How's Ella coming along? Have you heard a report on the recent throat culture?
Wow-what great photos of an amazing skyscape! beautiful!
blessings,
kari & kijsa
Beverly, you took some great photos. I have always be partical to pictures of clouds! :) Have a great day!
Those are some awesome looking cloud pictures!
It's supposed to rain here the rest of this week!
Have a great day!
Really good pictures and so dramatic. I was just looking at Ella's lovely little face. She is such an angel and oh how she has grown up so fast. What a sweet little cherub.
These are amazing phots. I really enjoyed them.
Amazing photos! The clouds and the sky often leave me feeling very small and full of wonder.
Post a Comment