Saturday, December 01, 2007

Guess where I'm going

Tomorrow I'm on my way to Virginia. I'll bet you couldn't guess. I'll be there for just a week this time. Sarah's driving to Knoxville on Thursday to be in a friend's wedding on Saturday, and then she's driving on up to David's. We'll have a day there together, when we will do our Christmas early.

I'll be posting from Virginia, hopefully with some photos of you know who.

11 comments:

Karen Townsend said...

Safe travels, Beverly.

Anonymous said...

Godspeed, Bev, and kiss that sweet little face for me! I'm glad Sarah will be able to join you there.

CaliforniaTeacherGuy said...

Lucky you, to be able to go whenever you want! Get lots of hugs from the munchkin while you're there!

kenju said...

Drive carefully, Beverly, and kiss that sweet baby girl for me. If you are driving back in a leisure fashion, let me know and maybe we can have lunch again.

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip and a Happy Time with Miz Ella!
=)

L. said...

Please have safe travels...and post lots of pictures of Ella when you arrive!

xoxo

photowannabe said...

Have a wonderful safe trip Bev. How fun to have an early Christmas. Be sure to give Ella a special hug from me.

AC said...

Now who could be the subject of your camera??? happy trip and lots of hugs for the baby.

Anonymous said...

Hi Beverly ,

Hope blogger will be kind to me and let you get my comment.

I wish you a merry christmas with Ella, and pray for safe travel ! If you don't get to see her before new year you better get enough huggs to last ?

Blessings.
Ron.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

I hope you had a very safe trip and I know you have shared many hugs with Sweet Ella. Can't wait to see some of her beautiful pictures...I have kept Sarah in my thoughts and prayers....

God bless

Jamie Dawn said...

Enjoy your trip!!
I look forward to seeing photos.