I just received these photos from my daughter-in-law. They must be hot off the press since I had read that they were having their first real snow today.
When I was there in December, there were a few flakes that fell, but they didn't stay. This looks like a nice covering.
As far as Florida goes, it's nasty here today. It's the opening day of our county fair. My mother always said that you could tell when it was time for the fair to start...it would either be raining or be freezing cold. Today it chose to rain.

21 comments:
Ella looks precious in that hat!
We had rain all day too, but we need it so badly that I won't complain.
Oh, I just love those! She must have wondered what it was. Such a sweetie.
Love that hat! How I miss those days of pink cheeks and wonder!
Is there anything more precious than the look of wonder and pure joy on the face of a child? And to think that "their guardian angels see the face of God"! (Jesus) I think we're looking into God's own heart.
The Grandma in me just wants to give this precious little sweetie a squeeze. Cute pictures, especially the first one. Terrific hat she has..
So cute. I love the hat. It's nasty here today. Cold and wet.
You! I came over to visit,laughed at sweet Ella in the snow and then got completely sidetracked with the links. Thank you for those. I always keep little Ella in my prayers but the good news is the list can be a mile long and everybody matters. xoxox
Oh Beverly.. Ella looks just too adorable. I LOVE the little mouse ear hat. :-)
she is a cute~t~pie!
i like the hat toooooo! :)
Oh! Oh! Oh!
Precious....
: )
Oh Bev-she is so sweet! What fun pictures! I see you in her!
She is ADORABLE. And I love the pink on her!
Beautiful pictures... she really is a sweetie and I'm glad she got snow. It's weird for me to think of a county fair in the winter as all of ours are packed into the few sunny months in the summer.
I love her little pink nose that matches her pink coat. So cute!!!
She is just the cutest! Those cheeks are adorable. Our little Froggy hasn't experienced the snow yet, but next year, I'm sure she'll sport the super pink cheeks too! Congratulations on spending Feb. with your grand-daughter. My parents are visiting for a week in Feb. I know how hard it is for Grandmas to be away. My mom can't wait! Have a lovely time.
She is just adorable :)
That bright pink coat and too cute hat make such a picture!
xo
It's been anywhere between 4 and 19 degrees here in Illinois (outside of Chicago). I personally love Winter here, adore the snow and crispness, but my parents are returning from Mexico this Tuesday. Father is not happy. He would much rather be in Florida; Naples is his Winter city of choice, but my mother doesn't want to be gone so long...not even for warm weather. Do you miss snow at all?
Ella is just precious!
I just love the hat and Ella looks like she is really enjoying the first snowfall. A child sees the wonder in it all, dont' they?
She's having a ball playing in the snow!
How fun!!
It is so great that your DIL keeps you updated regularly with photos of your precious granddaughter. That keeps you connected in between visits.
What a cute little bear cub! They did get a nice snow! Here the temps just didn't fall fast enough and it was mostly rain. We did get about an hour of "bay effect snow" Sunday morning after the winds kicked up.
Post a Comment