Lacoochee--a small town in central Florida near the Withlacoochee River.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
A good reminder
If you haven't been to Nathan's blog lately, go there today and read his list that he wrote in the middle of the night. It's dated Monday, January 28. It's good reading for the soul.
6 comments:
He certainly has some crosses to bear. Thanks for pointing me there, Beverly.
Thanks for directing me to the updates. Its been a long time since I read them. that family will be in my prayers.
Nathan's blog is nothing but inspiration....it makes you realize how wonderful life is...
It is simply amazing. I am praying for them and inspired by their Faith and Hope.
came by yesterday,
but blogger was down,
and thanks for this post!
blessings
I continue to pray for this family.
When I see pictures of Gwyneth I look to see if her NICU does things like mine...
Post a Comment