Thursday, February 07, 2008

Flash!


Flash! This just in. I received this photo today from Ella's mom. Does she look like a baby any more? I think not. I had planned to leave this past Sunday to go visit them again, but I had to change my plans. I'll be going up on the 18th to stay for a while. Needless to say, I can hardly wait.
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Karen Townsend said...

Precious. She'll be in pre-school before you know it!

Froggymama said...

I'm sure your kids are thrilled to have "Grandma Help!" Ella is adorable. It's hard when they lose their babyface and yet exciting that they're becoming people! I'm sure you'll have a great time with her! xoxo

Beverly said...

That is some cute little girl!!! She looks very happy and her pig-tail is sweet.
I made a donation for you and Ella but do not know if I left your name. I e-mailed them to let you know, but they might not.

kenju said...

She's so darling (as is her mom) and she is growing up so rapidly!

I mailed a check today...:-)

Anonymous said...

Morning Beverly,

Wait till she gets to talking pretty good and you will be excited answering all them questions ? Sometimes it takes a few minutes to figure out what she is saying and amazing what goes thru their little minds. Enjoy every minute you can !

Blessings and praying for her health .
Ron.

photowannabe said...

Its so great that you can visit her so often. She certainly isn't a baby anymore. The grandma in me just wants to give her a bunch of hugs and squeezes.

jel said...

she is a growing! ;)

JeanMac said...

Wow. all grown up!

CaliforniaTeacherGuy said...

They grow up so quickly, don't they? Don't delay your trip too much longer--or you'll be attending Ella's wedding!

Mother of Invention said...

She seems to be growing in front of our very eyes!

Deb said...

Ella is such a cutie! Have a wonderful time on your trip to visit her~! :0

Beverly said...

I was editing my blog and all of a sudden I saw your comment about the movie. We were on line at dthe same time. If I had a number I'd have called

Jamie Dawn said...

She still looks like a baby to me! I know what you mean about how their babyness goes away as they become toddlers. She still has some baby left in her though. She's got those adorable., kissable cheeks!
Both she and her mom are beauties.
I'm sure you are counting the days until you go visit them.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness.. she has turned into such a lovely little girl. :-)