Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

A year ago, I was in Nashville with this darling little girl while her mom attended a conference. What fun it was!
In August I got to be at her very first birthday party. What fun it was!
In October I got to go and spend a month with her. What fun it was! And now I'm getting ready to go again! What fun it will be.
Posted by Picasa

19 comments:

JeanMac said...

What a nice set of pictures! Happy Valentine's day!

Karen Townsend said...

Have a great trip, Beverly. I know you'll have lots of good time with baby Ella.

Beverly said...

Enjoy your trip...how wonderful for you all.
Happy Valentines Day to you.

Anonymous said...

Blessings to you, Ella, and her mommy and daddy. Have a great time--and take more pictures. Mostly, tho', hug her as much as possible!

kenju said...

Beverly, thanks for the visit. Ella just gets cuter and cuter!

The card I posted says (on the inside) "Now top that!"

Shammickite said...

What a cutie! Have a wonderful time with Ella.
BTW my cousin in Australia has a new baby called Ella!

Anonymous said...

Oh Beverly she is just the cutest little girl. I can so understand how much fun you will have.

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip. She is such a pretty baby. I know you will have a great time.

Jamie Dawn said...

Fun and love surround Ella!
She brings joy to you and her loved ones, and she also brings joy to your blog buddies.
We love her too!!!
Those are darling photos of a precious God-given treasure!
Thanks for sharing the love on Valentine's Day.
I didn't make it by here yesterday, but I hope you had a good day and ate some chocolate.
:-)

podso said...

Wow, Bev, what great photos. You will have a wonderful time up there again, I'm sure. I am looking forward to finding out what this grandparenting thing is all about! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Hi Beverly,

I know you will enjoy your trip so I will say have a safe trip and the older she gets she will break your heart when she says grandma don't go or crys to go with you !

Blessings.
Ron.

photowannabe said...

What a cutie Beverly. Have a wonderful time and give her an extra squeeze foe me.

Susie said...

I know you'll have a wonderful time and take lots of darling photos to share!
xo

jel said...

she is a doll,

have a good time and a safe trip

Froggymama said...

So cute! My little Froggy says when she sees Ella's photos, "Ella, that's baby Ella!" They're already cyber-friends.

KGMom said...

Happy Valentines Day (a bit late) to your sweet granddaughter, and to you also.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Have a great trip and wonderful visit.

CaliforniaTeacherGuy said...

With all that fun you're having, I can see why you're no longer in the classroom!

Lori said...

Awwwww I love this pictures.

Lori