Lacoochee--a small town in central Florida near the Withlacoochee River.
Cute, Beverly. The cat rules here when he can!
Samson just sat here with me and watched it... I think his favorite part was the cat yodelling! He seemed to perk up at that part!
Those two have too much time on their hands! I agree, the yodeling was great, but I think my favorite was the hobbies. Too much.My husband is an engineer. I can relate.
This is too funny. Thanks for sharing. We had made our way down to only two cats when "Marshmellow" had three kittens last Sunday. Here we go again. lol.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute, Beverly. The cat rules here when he can!
Samson just sat here with me and watched it... I think his favorite part was the cat yodelling! He seemed to perk up at that part!
Those two have too much time on their hands! I agree, the yodeling was great, but I think my favorite was the hobbies. Too much.
My husband is an engineer. I can relate.
This is too funny. Thanks for sharing. We had made our way down to only two cats when "Marshmellow" had three kittens last Sunday. Here we go again. lol.
Post a Comment