Instead of the good, the bad, and the ugly, this is all good. My son sent photos from Mother's Day, so I knew you'd be so glad to see them. I don't know how to make them bigger.
I'll have to get David to resolve that for me, but I thought you'd like to see newer pictures of Ella.
She's got her eye on you.
12 comments:
It's always good to see that sweet face, no matter how large the picture is! What a cutie.
I just love watching Miss Ella grow up through your posts. Sheer delight!
xo
So cute ;)
What a doll baby!!
Absolutely precious! I especially love the one on the bottom!
She's so beautiful!
I love watching her grow - what a sweetheart!
Cute little wink from your Honey. Its amazing how these little ones just wrap their arms around our hearts.
That Ella is all cuteness and mischief, wonderfully mixed!
Whata sweet little lady. Such a smile full of sunshine. Lovely photos. Grandchildren are so important in our lives.... I've found that out since Baby Callum has been born.
They're all good photos, but that last one is totally precious!
That smile and her little wink - what a joy!
I hope Ella's momma got spoiled that day.
Thanks for sharing photos with us.
Post a Comment