Lacoochee--a small town in central Florida near the Withlacoochee River.
Priceless! What a cutie she is!
This is the picture I loved. It will be great fun to experience all the highlights of their life.
She's getting pretty good at winking!
Now that's a great wink she's doing. What a precious granddaughter.
That is an amazing little girl. It's no wonder you are so proud of her.
Hello, precious Ella!!!:-)
Oh, yes, a MUCH better view!!
hehehehe what a little monkey!
Those cheeks are adorable. What a doll.
Too cute. I can't get over how big she is getting. She is definitely a little girl now. How adorable.
She is just tooo cute and I know you miss her more than you can say! They grow up soooooooo fast!
What a cute picture of Ella...so glad that you will be able to see her soon!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Priceless! What a cutie she is!
This is the picture I loved. It will be great fun to experience all the highlights of their life.
She's getting pretty good at winking!
Now that's a great wink she's doing. What a precious granddaughter.
That is an amazing little girl. It's no wonder you are so proud of her.
Hello, precious Ella!!!
:-)
Oh, yes, a MUCH better view!!
hehehehe what a little monkey!
Those cheeks are adorable. What a doll.
Too cute. I can't get over how big she is getting. She is definitely a little girl now. How adorable.
She is just tooo cute and I know you miss her more than you can say! They grow up soooooooo fast!
What a cute picture of Ella...so glad that you will be able to see her soon!
Post a Comment