My childhood friend and I decided to be tourists in our area before the weather got too hot. One day we found outselves on the grounds of the Ringling Art Museum in Sarasota. Along with the art museum, there is the John and Mable Ringling Mansion (Caz d'Zan,) a miniature circus, and the restored Asolo Theater. As we walked around the grounds, I looked up and saw the beautiful blue sky. For more blue photos, see
Anna's Pics.
15 comments:
I love THAT color of blue!
I take pictures of the sky all day! I love the colors of blue it is.
Great blue and as Anna says...keep looking up.
What a beautiful blue, especially with the contrast of the pink building and the palm fronts and the white clouds. Really lovely.
Oh! I LOVE that sky! There's nothing more beautiful! And the way you got this shot is just perfect!
Junie
You really captured a beautiful blue sky! Thanks for your visit to my blue. :0)
Ahhh, so pretty.
It's beginning to get kind of hot here now. I liked it when it was staying in the 80s, but now we are up into the 90s. Soon the heavy humidity will set in, and I will have to get used to sweating.
I think we went from cool directly to stifling. Until today the humidity has been fairly low and the temperatures in the 70's. Today both shot up into the 90's...
This shot just looks cool and breezy!
Lovely photo, Beverly. One of my son's old friends is going to attend the Ringling College of Art to study electronic film and videos. When I first heard his choice, I asked if it was the clown college!
Hey Beverly! I am so glad you are participating! Your blues are great!
Beverly, I love all the photos you have posted. This one today has the most vivid shade of blue. It's just beautiful. I am glad you got a chance to go out with your friend. Good friends are hard to find. Blessings.
I stared at the picture, expecting to see the trees sway in a breeze. Beautiful.
Just beautiful....
That sky is such a beautiful blue. I wish I lived somewhere that had palm trees.
That's gorgeous! The tree framing it makes it really nice, I think. :)
Post a Comment